Sunday, March 27, 2011

Web Conference March 24, 11:30

I'm not sure what happened at around 12:00pm, but the web-conference froze up and kicked me out. Prior to this happening, I extremely enjoyed getting to see and chat with the other students. I haven't used this type of technology yet to communicate with friends, family, and students, but I can see its worth. I also discovered that I wasn't exactly sure what Web 2.0 tools were. Now I do. Using these types of blogs and gaining input as well as giving input can be an invaluable tool. Rather than being able to collaborate or develop teaching strategies with two or three people, these web 2.0 tools allow for an unlimited number of participants to collaborate together to develop teaching strategies with technology in mind for reaching, teaching, enticing, and improving the learning of our students, "The Digital Natives"!

No comments:

Post a Comment